Due to the success of the 2001 Financial Sector Pub Quiz (see archives),
ICT did it all over again in March 2003, again at Eaton's Bar, Broadgate
Circle in the City! THANK YOU Mathew and everyone at Eaton’s! The
quiz was a huge success and raised £2,737 for ICT!
These quizzes are popular in the financial sector as they are a
great way to build team dynamics, compete and network with others
in the sector and raise money for a great cause, all at once.
Glass of Complementary Champagne supplied by Eaton’s upon arrival.
ICT would like to thank our 2003 Raffle and Quiz Prize Sponsors:
- Baltic Restaurant, dinner for 4 up to the value of £200
- Cantaloupe Restaurant, dinner for 4 up to the value of £150
- International Childcare Trust Trustee, Iain Byrne, 4 Bottles
- United Distillers and Vinters, 4 fleeces & Jack Daniels Checker
- Mela Restaurant, dinner for 2
- Arsenal Football Club, shirt signed by whole team
- Football Association, Travel Alarm Clock
- Harbour Club, 2 one-day passes
- Holmes Place, 10 one-day passes
- Islington Tennis Centre, 2 hours of court time and 1 week passes
for all participants
- Margaret O’Grady, Bottle of single malt scotch, Bottle of
Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Screen on the Green, tickets for 2 at any show
- Kings Head Theatre, tickets for 2 at any show
- Abbey National Community Partnership, Bottle of Champagne
- Marks and Spencer, Bottle of Red Wine & Box of Belgian Chocolates
- Body Shop, £15 Gift Voucher
- Jessops, Goodie bag
And our 2003 participants!
White & Case £600
Royal Bank of Scotland £224
Crainfield Alumni £375
Deutsche Bank £326
Standard & Poor's £593
The rest of the money came from the raffle, money left at the bar
and from a couple of individuals (from Merrill Lynch and Lloyd’s
TSB) who wanted to participate, but could not make it.